Lia Meyer advises with a focus on preventing and resolving disputes, assists and represents private individuals, companies and public authorities before judicial and administrative authorities in Switzerland, primarily in the fields of contract law and labour law, whether public or private sectors.
Lia Meyer graduated from the University of Lausanne with a Bachelor degree in law studies in 2009, including two semesters at the University of Zurich, followed by a Master degree in 2011. She worked then as an assistant at the University of Lausanne, in the field of environmental law, and then as a jurist at the Legal Service at the Department for mobility, spatial planning and environment of the Canton du Valais. She currently writes a Ph.D. Thesis in Law about financial guarantees for restoring environmental damages.
Along with these activities, Lia Meyer also worked at the Labour Court of the district of Lausanne and at the Labour Court for Administration as an ad hoc clerk. She also worked as Assessor Judge of the Lease Court in Lausanne.
In 2021, Lia Meyer successfully passed her bar examination and since then has been working at CBWM & Partners as an associate.
- From 2021 Associate, CBWM & Partners
- 2019-2021 Trainee, CBWM & Partners
- 2014-2018 Jurist, Legal Service, Department for mobility, spatial planning and environment, Canton Valais
- 2015-2017 Assessor Judge, Lease Court in Lausanne
- 2011-2014 Graduate Assistant to Professor Anne-Christine Favre at the University of Lausanne
- 2010-2011 Ad hoc clerk at the Labour Court of the district of Lausanne and at the Labour Court for Administration
- 2021 Attorney
- 2011 Master of Law, University of Lausanne
- 2009 Bachelor of law, University of Lausanne and mobility program, Rechtsfakultat, UNIZH in 2008-2009
- Labour (private and public) law
- Contract law
Meyer Lia, Le juge et la mise en œuvre des lois de protection de l’environnement : un rôle limité ? in Pichonnaz Pascal (édit.), Le législateur, son juge et la mise en œuvre du droit, 2014.
Favre Anne-Christine, Meyer Lia, Engel Oliver, L’élimination des déchets urbains et l’évacuation des eaux claires et usées, ainsi que leur financement in RDAF 2012 I, p. 239 ss.