Maxime Flattet assists clients before the courts and administrative authorities, mainly in matters of public and private construction law, real estate law, administrative law in general and political rights.
Maxime Flattet studied at the University of Fribourg, obtaining a Bachelor’s dergree in Law in 2014 and a Master’s degree in Law in 2016.
In 2021, Maxime Flattet was awarded Ph.D in Law by the Faculty of Law of the University of Fribourg for his Thesis about direct democracy and spatial planing.
Before starting his lawyer traineeship, he worked as an assistant at the Chair of Law of the University of Fribourg at the EPFL, in the field of environmental and construction law, and then as a clerk to the Justice de paix (District Morges), in matters of insolvency and inheritance law.
In 2021, Maxime Flattet successfully passed her bar examination. Since 2022, he has been working at CBWM & Partners as an associate.
Maxime Flattet is a member of the Vaud Bar Association (OAV) and the Swiss Bar Association (FSA).
- Since 2022 – Attorney at Law en l’Etude CBWM & Associés
- 2019 – 2021 – Trainee Attorney
- 2018 – 2019 – Clerk to the Justice de paix (district Morges)
- 2016 – 2018 – Assistant at the Chair of Law of the University of Fribourg at the EPFL
- 2021 – Attorney-at-law Patent
- 2021 – Ph.D. in Law, University of Fribourg
- 2016 – Master of Law, University of Fribourg
- 2014 – Bachelor of Law, University of Fribourg
- Construction and real estate law
- Environmental law
- Public procurement law
- Administrative law
- Flattet Maxime, La stabilité des plans en cas d’initiative populaire, BR/DC 6/2021 p. 314.
- Flattet Maxime, Démocratie directe et aménagement du territoire – Droits populaires en matière de planification du territoire, thèse Fribourg, Genève/Zurich/Bâle 2021.
- Lubishtani Kastriot/Flattet Maxime, La démocratie directe face à la manipulation de l’information par des particuliers, PJA 7/2019 p. 710 ss.
- Flattet Maxime/Sievert Tobias/Grossu Luca, Les Contingent convertible bonds dans les fonds propres des banques, Quid 2/2015 p. 11 ss.