With two Certified Specialists SBA inheritance law, CBWM & Associés has thorough expertise and a recognized know-how in inheritance law.
In an environment in which estate settlement is ever getting more complex, and international (cross border), our firm provides a wide array of personalized and global services by experienced and specialized attorneys, covering:
- Legal opinions in any related issue.
- Estate planning.
- Testamentary wills.
- Inheritance agreements (with our notary network).
- Patient decree (Living will).
- Advance care directive (Lasting powers of attorney in case of loss of the capacity to consent). Amendement of nuptial (marital) agreements (with our notary network).
- Succession planning for family companies and SMEs.
- Adult and Child protection (Deputyship for personal care, asset managment, representation).
- Wealth/assets preservation/protection.
- Trusts and foundations.
- Tax issues (with our tax adviser network).
- Official estate administration.
- Will excecution.
- Assistance in all estate transmission operations (before any authority).
- Deputyship with powers of representation in estate related matter.
- Estate litigation, arbitration and mediation.
- Estate division claim.
- Annulment of last wills claim.
- Abatement claim (reconstitution of the legal portion).
- Recovery of inheritance claim.
- Drafting and execution of estate partition agreements.
- Enforcement of foreign estate judicial decisions.
We can assist you in French, German, Italian and English.
The “Certified Specialist SBA inheritance law” are:
Peter Schaufelberger, David Regamey.
Practicing in the same field:
François Chaudet, Guy Mustaki, Jérôme Guex, Florian Chaudet.