With two Certified Specialists SBA Inheritance law, our firm offers thorough expertise and a recognized know-how in inheritance law.
In an environment in which estate settlement is ever getting more complex and international (cross border), our firm provides a wide array of personalized and global services by experienced and specialized attorneys, covering:
- Legal opinions in any related issue.
- Estate planning.
- Testamentary wills.
- Inheritance contracts (with our notary network).
- Patient decree (Living will).
- Advance care directive (Lasting powers of attorney in case of loss of the capacity to consent).
- Amendement to nuptial (marital) property contracts (with our notary network).
- Succession planning for family companies and SMEs.
- Adult and Child protection (Deputyship for personal care, asset management, representation).
- Wealth/assets preservation/protection.
- Trusts and foundations.
- Tax issues (with our tax adviser network).
- Official estate administration.
- Missions of representative of the heirs.
- Missions of official liquidator.
- Expert opinions in the context of judicial proceedings.
- Executor’s mission.
- Deputyship with powers of representation in estate related matter.
- Assistance in all estate transmission operations (notably before the Justice of the Peace).
- Estate litigation, arbitration and mediation.
- Amiable or contentious estate liquidation.
- Provisional protective measures.
- Estate division claim.
- Annulment (declaration of invallidity) of last wills claim.
- Abatement claim (reconstitution of the legal portion).
- Recovery of inheritance claim.
- Drafting and enforcement of estate partition agreements (contract of division).
- Enforcement of foreign estate judicial decisions.
We can assist you in French, German (and Swiss German), Italian and English.
The “Certified Specialist SBA inheritance law” are :
Peter Schaufelberger, David Regamey.
Practicing in the same field :
François Chaudet, Guy Mustaki, Jérôme Guex, Christophe Perrin.